mumsnet

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Marquis of Cornwallis, Marchmont Street WC1N 1AP

A Fellow MSer!

It makes me very happy when I get a notification via twitter that a fellow MSer has sent me a picture of an accessible loo for me to add to my blog and that is exactly what happened this week!

The message read

@mumdean Found good pub with good disabled access loo Marquis of Cornwallis, Marchmont Street WC1N 1AP

 




The message was sent by Patrick Burke (@aid4disabled) who is a Professional speaker on Multiple sclerosis. He has SPMS (Secondary progressive Multiple Sclerosis) and wants to improve lives of other sufferers. Website . help progressive disabilities. Check out his website and follow Patrick on Twitter he is one knowledgeable guy. Lets all work together raising awareness.

                           






No comments :

Post a Comment