mumsnet

Monday, March 17, 2014

Stratford - London


Rose Bruford


Its been a few weeks since I last updated my blog to be honest that is because I haven't been anywhere new until Saturday just gone!!

My niece is in her final year at Rose Bruford College and is studying costume design. She was the Costume Supervisor  for the production of Into the Woods. A super performance. The production was held at Stratford Circus Theatre. 

https://www.bruford.ac.uk/

Of course while I was there I used their facilities and was not disappointed!


Nice and clean and for me the hand rails were all in the right place.



Pizza Express





After we had been to the theatre we went over the road to a Pizza Express. We had a lovely meal and then it was time to use the loo! Unfortunately as with many places either the actual loo or just outside it is used as a storeroom so I needed help being able to get into it!




The loo itself was OK and nothing untoward was kept inside!



So the first loo of the day was good the second got a thumbs down from me x

No comments :

Post a Comment