mumsnet

Friday, January 3, 2014



OK I really need to do better this year.

I seem to have taken on more than I can manage!

The accessible bog blog is important to me and therefore must come higher up on my to do list. I have an amazing amount of pictures of loos on my phone - now all I need to do is remember where they were taken - my MS brain fog is not helping me!

Someone read a post on my blog about the Jubilee Sailing Trust (by the way our voyage is booked) and left a comment:-

That's a very good facility. The facilities at the Baltic Mill art gallery in Gateshead are very similar. And there's more than one!

http://a-husband-for-a-carer.tumblr.com/

So it has prompted me to get a wriggle on and start posting again.

I thought I would start with the Baltic Mill art gallery as it has been recommended!


I promise there will be more soon - I'm off to the panto this afternoon (I hear cries of OH NO YOUR NOT).

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.



No comments :

Post a Comment