mumsnet

Monday, January 20, 2014

Dorchester-on-Thames and the National Garden Scheme

Monday 20th January 2014

I seem to have got my mojo back and want to post as much on my blog as possible.

I know this is slightly going off track but let's look at it as two for the price of one sort of deal.

Last year I discovered the National Garden Scheme http://www.ngs.org.uk/
These are gardens that are open for charity. There is a book which can be purchased detailing all the gardens and there are 100's throughout the country. The reason it appealed to me so much was that the hard work was done for me! We chose to go and visit Dorchester-on-thames. There is a key which details the facilities in the blurb it will also state ground covering i.e hard standing or grass. It also states the facilities:
Facilities:   







As you can see from the pictures the toilet facilities were clean and bright and the gardens were beautiful, if you love gardens or you are a keen photographer look up the NGS it certainly is a good resource.

No comments :

Post a Comment