mumsnet

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Waves Hair and Beauty!

This is a somewhat unexpected post!

I went to have my hair cut and coloured last night at Waves Hair and Beauty in Princes Risborough a unisex salon.

https://www.facebook.com/waveshairandbeauty.

Fully accessible - no step into the building, even a sink without a chair so a wheelchair can be driven in if required. All the usual coffee, tea magazines etc while having your hair done by the wonderful hair stylists they employ personally Leah Horner cut my hair - very good and totally understanding that sometimes (well quite often actually) I have a few challenges.

It seems like I've given them a bit of a free advert but honestly its a really good experience and no worries about the loo, for me it's ideal. I was even able to tell Leah about my blog and asked if she would me kind enough to take a photo of it and look she did!


Great facilities 4 out of 5


No comments :

Post a Comment