mumsnet

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Telford International Centre

Ummm I have been delaying publishing this post because of my personal disappointment.


The disappointment came with the loos, I thought that the venue would have great loos due to the event that was being held there, but alas for me and a standing transfer there was a distinct lack of hand rails resulting in me having to ask my husband to assist me. I am starting to wonder whether it is me that requires something out of the ordinary. There were a mixture of permanent toilets and portable ones which I assume were fetched in especially for the show. I also have to wonder why pedal bins are put in accessible loos, as a wheelchair user I haven't quite worked out how to open one - any suggestions?





only a 2 out of 5 for these:(

I know however that next week my experience will be a really positive one, I will be at the Hawk Conservancy Trust in Andover there are wonderful facilities there, so watch out for my pictures!!



No comments :

Post a Comment