mumsnet

Friday, June 28, 2013

Holy Trinity Church Aylesbury

Last weekend (22nd June) I attended a concert by the Aylesbury Music Centre Clarinet Choir at the Holy Trinity Church in Aylesbury. It was a great evening with so many talented young people and quite clearly a Music teacher to lead them who has so much passion.

This will be my first entry for an accessible toilet since creating my blog. For me (a wheelchair user) it was a good experience, nice and spacious, hand rails and dryers and above all clean!

Armed with my camera I took some pictures so you can see for yourself - as I have said previously one type/size does NOT fit all!

I would rate this as 4 stars (out of 5)






The church also runs a coffee shop - well worth a visit.

http://htaylesbury.org/

No comments :

Post a Comment